Big loads, long roads — nobody keeps things rolling like Orthman
Orthman trucks are constantly crisscrossing the country, delivering Orthman products to dealers throughout the 48 contiguous states. If you have loads requiring flatbed or step-deck trailers, talk to Orthman Logistics for a quote on economical big-load transportation.
Strategically located in the heart of the country, Orthman offers timely and dependable flatbed and step-deck transportation services at competitive prices. Our drivers are professional, our equipment is modern and well-maintained, and our staff is efficient and easy to work with.
If you have a big load to move, talk to the specialists at Orthman Logistics. Call 888-454-5766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at Orthman Logistics today to learn more.
SCAC Code OLCY
Area of operations:
48 contiguous states
Number of Tractors:
Number of Trailers:
20 flatbed and step-deck
Do you have what it takes to work for Orthman Logistics?
We ask a lot of our drivers, but in return, we offer them long-term relationships with a high-quality company. When you work for Orthman Logistics, you’ll get referral, mileage and safety bonuses, as well as health and life insurance, a 401K and paid holidays when on the road. We also offer generous vacation pay, weekly settlements, regular home time and a rider program.
If you’re an owner operator, you can expect great rates and flexible contracts.
In addition, Orthman offers a fleet of well-maintained Kenworths and Peterbilts as well as Tri-Pacs, fuel and expense cards, and generous fuel discounts. We also offer over-dimension premiums, stop pay and layover pay, as well as cell phone reimbursement and hourly pay for short, miscellaneous work.
- Two years OTR experience, with at least six months’ flatbed experience preferred.
- Driving record with fewer than three moving violations and at-fault accidents within the past three years, and no convictions during that period for:
- Alcohol- and/or drug-related driving offenses
- Refusal to submit to a blood alcohol content test
- Reckless driving
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Felony, manslaughter or homicide involving use of a motor vehicle
- Driving while the driver’s license is under suspension or revoked
If Orthman sounds like your kind of employer, call us at (308) 324-5766 and ask for Marge, or email email@example.com. If you’d prefer, you may also fill out an application online on our Careers page.