Regulates materials reliably and continuously
Depending on the bulk materials being handled, Orthman manual, electric or pneumatic discharge gates are used to regulate the flow on the conveyor, discharge materials at any given point in the conveyor and provide accurate cut-off for scale feeding operations.
The type of gate is dependent on the type of conveyor and the materials being conveyed. Gates are an important component of your conveyor system and should be considered from the initial design to provide reliable and accurate production.
Hydraulic Slide Gates
- Regulate flow from material bins
- Hydraulic cylinder features oversized rod and proximity switches
- Self-contained power units with built-in reservoirs
- AR-500 slide and liner in wear areas increases the durability and life of the gates
- Completely assembled for bolt-on installation
Other Conveyor Products
- Couplings and coupling shafts
- Drive shafts
- End plates
- Hangers and hanger bearings
- Inlet/ Discharge
Contact your Orthman Conveying dealer for the full range of products and components.